Chi Square Group is a leading firm that specialises in economics, analytics and financial recruitment. We partner with some of the world’s leading brands and consultancies delivering top tier candidates from recent graduates, all the way up to partners and business leaders. Our aim is to grow whilst remaining our client’s recruiters of choice.
As everyone this year, we are adjusting to the new normal. However, we are excited to say we are looking for individuals to join our growing team. We will offer you the opportunity to lead a team, have fast career progression and provide support to become a future leader.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter with either search or contingency experience to deliver high calibre searches for our clients. Experience within one of our niches is not necessarily required, although you will have a strong track record in building and consistently delivering into a focused market and have high ambitions to become a recognised recruitment partner with high earnings. We realise this requires dedication as well as skill, and you will therefore have the full support of our Directors and business to achieve these goals.
- To create a clear business plan to build and establish a market and grow a team
- Identifying and developing new and existing client relationships, with clear ideas about business development
- Sourcing and approaching suitable candidates to qualify against agreed competencies and criteria for each project
- Managing key accounts and client relationships
To be considered, you will:
- Have at least an undergraduate degree and at least 2 years’ experience in a recruitment consultancy or executive search firm
- Have expertise in sourcing very niche candidates from various sources
- Be capable of communicating with senior stakeholders on current business and business development
- Have experience in and be able to demonstrate the ability grow a market from scratch (if appropriate)
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Additional languages are a plus
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Team player who is proactive and willing to participate in company discussions
- Able to work within company procedures and standards
- Keen to develop and learn through training and colleagues
- Able to work well under pressure and manage own workload
- Base salary plus negotiable and uncapped commission structure
- Unrestricted career progression and the chance to make your mark in a growing company
- Continued support with personal and professional development including regular training
- Company MacBook
- Private Healthcare
- Unlimited holidays
- Joining a company with a fun energetic team in a supportive environment
- Rewards for hitting targets (past team holidays have included trips to Dubai, Barcelona, Amsterdam etc)
Please note, due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are currently working remotely. We will also be hiring, interviewing and onboarding remotely for this position. Once we are able to return to an office, this role will be based in London.