Chi Square Group is a leading recruitment firm that specialises in economics, analytics, and financial recruitment. We partner with some of the world’s leading brands and consultancies delivering top tier candidates from recent graduates, all the way up to Partners and business leaders. Our aim is to grow whilst remaining our client’s recruiters of choice.
We, like everyone else, have been adjusting to the new normal following the pandemic. However, we are excited to once again look for sharp minds to join our growing team and are proud to offer the opportunity to develop within the team, have fast career progression, and the support to become a future leader.
We are looking for a Resourcer to support our Directors in the delivery of executive searches and contingency based projects. As well as having an option to take ownership for a range of clients, you will be conducting market mapping exercises and building long lists of candidates for a variety of searches and keeping clients up to date with our results.
- Source and select relevant candidates using a wide range of platforms
- Approaching suitable candidates and qualifying against agreed competencies (with the aim to manage entire candidate recruitment process)
- Map markets and identify key people within a range of industries
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Assisting with the day to day running of the team, e.g. confirming interviews and ensuring the database is kept up to date
To be considered, you will:
- Have at least an undergraduate degree and demonstrate a keen interest in pursuing a career in executive search
- Minimum of 6 months recruitment experience
- Be capable of communicating with senior stakeholders on current business and business development
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Languages are desirable
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Team player who is proactive and willing to participate in company discussions
- Able to work within company procedures and standards
- Keen to develop and learn through training and colleagues
- Able to work well under pressure and manage own workload
- Competitive salary and competitive commission structure
- Unrestricted career progression and the chance to make your mark in a growing company
- Continued support with personal and professional development including regular training
- Company MacBook
- Private Healthcare
- Unlimited holidays
- Joining a company with a fun energetic team in a supportive environment
- Rewards for hitting targets (past team holidays have included trips to Dubai, Barcelona, Amsterdam etc)
Please note, due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are currently working remotely. We will also be hiring, interviewing and onboarding remotely for this position. Once we are able to return to an office, this role will be based in London.