Recruitment Consultant – Legal markets – Chi Square Group
Chi Square Group is a leading recruitment firm that specialises in economics, analytics and financial markets. We partner with some of the world’s leading brands and consultancies to deliver top tier candidates from recent graduates, all the way up to partners and business leaders. Our aim is to grow whilst remaining our client’s recruiters of choice.
As everyone this year, we are adjusting to the new normal. However, we are excited to say we are looking for individuals to join our growing team and are specifically looking to establish and grow a new legal brand. We will offer you the opportunity to build a market with the support of our Directors, lead a team, have fast career progression, and provide support to become a future leader.
We are looking to establish and grow a new legal brand to become a strong presence along with our existing markets. We already see huge overlap these markets, so this is the perfect time to grow.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter with either search or contingency experience to deliver high calibre searches for clients in the legal world. Experience within the legal market is essential, as well as having a strong track record in building and consistently delivering into a focused market with high ambitions to become a recognised recruitment partner with high earnings. We realise this requires dedication as well as skill, and you will therefore have the full support of our Directors and business to achieve these goals. Progression and ambition are unrestricted, and we therefore would love for someone to have the entrepreneurial spirit to establish the brand and then begin to grow their own team.
- To create a clear business plan to build and establish a new legal brand and market as well as grow a team
- Identifying and developing new and existing legal client relationships, with clear ideas about business development, including law firms, in-house legal teams and regulatory bodies
- Sourcing and approaching suitable candidates to qualify against agreed competencies and criteria for each project
- Managing key accounts and client relationships
To be considered, you will:
- Have at least an undergraduate degree and at least 2 years’ experience in a recruitment consultancy or executive search firm, within the legal sector
- Have a strong network and connections within the legal sector
- Have expertise in sourcing very niche legal candidates from various sources
- Be comfortable with sourcing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels
- Be capable of communicating with senior stakeholders on current business and business development
- Have experience in and be able to demonstrate the ability grow a legal market from scratch (desired)
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Additional languages are a plus
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Team player who is proactive and willing to participate in company discussions
- Able to work within company procedures and standards
- Keen to develop and learn through training and colleagues
- Able to work well under pressure and manage own workload
- Given you’d be starting the legal brand, there could be huge upside in terms of commission, influence and future shares in the company.
- Unrestricted career progression and the chance to make your mark in a growing company
- Continued support with personal and professional development including regular training
- Company MacBook
- Private Healthcare
- Unlimited holidays
- Joining a company with a fun energetic team in a supportive environment
- Rewards for hitting targets (past team holidays have included trips to Dubai, Barcelona, Amsterdam etc)
Please note, due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are currently working remotely. We will also be hiring, interviewing and onboarding remotely for this position. Once we are able to return to an office, this role will be based in our Central London office. If you would like to discuss this role, please get in touch with Pam Sohal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
By applying to this advert, you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.