We have partnered with an exciting remote-first studio, who is looking for a highly talented and passionate Combat Designer. In this role you will be helping deliver the combat design vision for their games. You will be working closely with Programmers, Artists, and Animators, to help define the core gameplay systems.
- Fully remote work model
- Flexitime work policy (core hours 10am – 4pm)
- Private medical, dental, and optical
- Competitive company pension scheme
- Design and implement combat systems, utilizing understanding of player engagement and excitement
- Maintain high standards to ensure all game features and content embrace the game vision
- Create high quality game design documentation with knowledge of understanding core loops and what makes games fun
- Act as a mentor for junior designers
- Proven experience working in a Combat Design role
- Strong knowledge in Unity Engine
- Released 1 title on PC, Console, or Mobile as a Designer
- Passion for Hack & Slash, Roguelike, Dungeon Crawlers, or ARPGs
Apply for this job
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.