Our client is looking for a Design Director to join its successful studio and expanding design team. You will be responsible for providing clear, concise direction and guidance across all design development.
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working model
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Working on AAA titles in collaboration with the biggest names in the industry
- Provide clear, concise direction and guidance across all design development, providing feedback
- Drive the vision forward by working alongside the design team, helping fulfil design tasks to inspire and guide the other Designers
- Mentor Designers, providing support and nurturing to encourage their continued growth and helping to improve their skills and build their knowledge
- Oversee and provide detailed feedback to multiple design disciplines including systems, levels, blueprints and others
- Proficient in Unreal Engine
- Confident design leader with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will have the ability to articulate abstract ideas and provide clear feedback and guidance
- Design Director needs to be agile, overseeing all design teams and able to adapt to a variety of existing design approaches, whilst always pushing for excellence on every game title
- You will have good leadership skills, be a collaborative team player with years of game design leadership experience
Apply for this job
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.