We have partnered with an exciting remote-first studio who is looking for a highly talented and passionate Lead Game Designer. In this role you will be helping deliver the game design visions and helping manage a team of designers to implement that vision.
- Fully remote work model
- Flexitime work policy (core hours 10am – 4pm)
- Private medical, dental, and optical
- Competitive company pension scheme
- Help manage a team of designers to deliver the game design vision
- Maintain high standards to ensure all game features and content embrace the game vision
- Design original, exciting mechanics that support the games narratives and themes
- Act as a mentor for junior designers
- Extensive experience working in the gaming industry
- Experience managing teams
- Released 2 titles on PC, Console, or Mobile as a Designer
- Passion for all forms of game design regardless of genre
- Excellent understanding of game design philosophies, game asset production, and creative production processes
Apply for this job
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.