London, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
A world-leading choice-based mobile gaming company, is looking for a Lead Unity Game Developer to lead its developers!
As the Lead Unity Game Developer you will be responsible for leading the development of high-quality games from end to end. You will collaborate with designers, artists, and other developers to plan and implement game functionality, design and build game codes, and identify and fix code errors and game bottlenecks.
Key Benefits for Lead Unity Game Developer
- Salary up to £90,000 plus benefits and up to 8% bonus
- The opportunity to work for a business which will give you autonomy, and will welcome you to be involved in the strategy, and decision making process
- Opportunity to lead a team of talented developers, and designers
- Lead the development of its projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and other developers to transform design ideas into functional games
- Plan and implement game functionality, including user interface and game mechanics
- Design and build game codes, ensuring code quality and project efficiency
- Identify and fix code errors and game bottlenecks
- Implement and ensure adherence to best practices in coding, debugging, and optimisation
- Manage and mentor a team of developers, providing guidance and support ensuring
- Extensive experience in Unity game development
- Strong C# and Unity game development tools and technologies
- Experience developing and optimising Unity games for mobile devices, published to iOS and Android platforms
- Able to efficiently test and debug code
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a team of developers
- Up to 8% bonus.
- Remote & hybrid working options
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution
- Private Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program with Health Assured
- Family-friendly leave
- Eye care vouchers
- Quarterly team events
Apply for this job
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.