London, United Kingdom (hybrid)
A top-tier consultancy is seeking a talented and experienced Macroeconomist to join its team of dedicated economists that provide strategic insights, data-driven solutions, and advisory services to financial institutions around the world.
As a Macroeconomist, you will have the opportunity to work with prestigious financial services clients on challenging and impactful projects. You will work in a collaborative and supportive team environment that fosters professional growth and development. Additionally, you will be given access to cutting-edge resources, data analytics tools, and industry experts and be in a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and innovation.
- Conduct in-depth macroeconomic research and analysis to understand and predict economic trends, market conditions, and their impact on financial services clients
- Develop and present comprehensive economic reports, forecasts, and strategic recommendations to clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement data-driven solutions that address clients’ unique challenges and opportunities
- Provide expert guidance on monetary policy, fiscal policy, and regulatory developments affecting the financial services industry
- Analyse and interpret economic data, financial indicators, and market trends to assess risks and opportunities for clients
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Stay up to date with industry trends, economic news, and emerging research to ensure the delivery of cutting-edge insights to clients
- Mentor and support junior team members in their professional development
- BSc and MSc in Economics
- Years of experience in financial services, macroeconomic analysis, and consulting
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality economic research and strategic advice to clients
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including proficiency in statistical and econometric modelling
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, with the capability to convey complex economic concepts to diverse audiences
- Knowledge of financial modelling, risk assessment, and regulatory compliance is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis tools and software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB, Excel)
If you are a seasoned macroeconomist with a passion for financial services and consulting that wants to contribute your expertise and help our clients thrive in an ever-changing economic landscape, please apply below.
Apply for this job
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.