$120,000 - $190,000 plus bonus and benefits
We are looking for a VFX Artist to join a global studio to work across multiple projects for Console, PC, and Mobile. As a VFX Artist, you will work with artists, designers, and programmers to expand the VFX team. You will be responsible for creating and implementing stunning visual effects that are consistent with its project’s, artistic direction, and production deadlines.
- Competitive salary plus benefits and bonus
- Opportunity to work at a global game studio
- Excellent progression plans
- 100% remote working
- Solid understanding of VFX creation for game engines (Unreal, Unity, Roblox, etc.)
- Ability to adapt quickly to learn concepts
- Two or more years of professional experience creating VFX
- Experience with VFX for Roblox is a plus
- Understanding of game pipeline and VFX systems is a plus
- Create, manage and optimize VFX assets with by scheduled deadlines
- Collaborate with artists, designers, programmers and animators to iterate, polish and deliver projects
- Understands the concept of simple and complex VFX asset creation
- Create VFX that are optimized in accordance with the approved game style and technical requirements constraints
- Cultivate an organized and disciplined workflow
- Provides self-assessment on how to improve your own performance
Please apply below or contact Daniel Day at email@example.com for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities
Apply for this job
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.