A global top-tier consultancy well known for its credit risk expertise is looking for a Manager specialising in financial credit risk in the UAE.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in credit risk, financial risk, ERM, credit risk, market risk, operational risk, Basel, risk analytics, etc. You will be leading a team of 20 people and be the first point of contact with clients.
- Salary up to 480,000 AED per annum plus bonus and a strong benefits package
- Housing, transport, mobile allowance, school fees
- Office in Dubai
- Relocation allowance and visa sponsorship
- As the main point of contact for clients, you will be comfortable leading meetings and managing projects
- Leading the execution of credit risk projects: development, validation, and implementation of credit risk methodologies
- Your role will be to understand client’s business environment and basic risk management approaches and maintain client relationships.
- Supporting other team members through the development of sales activities
- Manages the development of a strong pipeline of talent for current/future success
- Collaborates with other related teams and other people at different senior levels
- Developing credit risk knowledge within the team, participate in training
- and being proactive with clients and propose
- University degree in Business Management or related field
- Master’s degree in business administration is a plus
- Experience in Banking or government sectors (across risk or credit)
- Strong understanding of banking processes, risk related regulations, credit management, etc.
- FRM, CFA or ESG Certifications
- Previous experience in consulting is essential
- Good knowledge of risk and regulatory landscape across COSO, Basel, etc.
- Good knowledge of IFRS9 and MarketRisk
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office suite solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)
Apply for this job
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.