We work with a prestigious consulting firm specializing in solving the most complex and critical business challenges for the largest organizations around the world. As part of the recent creation of a new economic consultancy department in Paris, we are looking for economists specialized in the field of competition.
- Assisting clients with litigation, investigations, regulatory affairs and commercial litigation disputes related to competition
- Contribute innovative ideas and implement analytical solutions to solve complex problems, working with law firms, corporations and government agencies
- Use qualitative and quantitative data, build models and apply econometric techniques
- A master’s and/or doctorate in economics
- Work experience in an economic consulting firm, competition authority, regulator or government agency
- Analytical rigor, ability to apply economic theory to practical problems, and good communication and writing skills
- Knowledge and/or qualifications in quantitative/econometric techniques and manipulation of large data sets
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Wide variety of interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunity to work with prestigious law firms, corporations, government agencies and universities
- Important responsibilities from day one
Apply for this job
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.