A leading research and consulting firm specialising in economic analysis, policy evaluation, and macroeconomic forecasting are seeking a highly motivated and talented Macroeconomist to join their esteemed team to help shape the future of economic research and analysis.
As a Macroeconomist, you will play a crucial role in conducting comprehensive macroeconomic research, assessing economic indicators, and developing models to forecast trends in various sectors. You will collaborate with a team of experienced economists, analysts and researchers to deliver high- quality reports and recommendations to our clients.
- Economic Analysis: Conduct in-depth analysis of macroeconomic trends, fiscal policies, monetary policies, and global economic developments
- Data Interpretation: Collect, organize, and interpret economic data to support research initiatives and create insightful reports
- Forecasting: Develop economic models to forecast key indicators, such as GDP growth, inflation rates, employment figures, and trade dynamics
- Industry Research: Investigate specific industries or sectors to provide targeted economic insights and forecasts tailored to client needs
- Policy Evaluation: Assess the impact of government policies and international economic events on the global and regional economy
- Report Writing: Create clear and concise reports, presentations, and whitepapers to communicate complex economic concepts to various stakeholders
- Client Engagement: Collaborate with clients to understand their economic research requirements and offer timely support and expertise
- Market Intelligence: Stay up to date with global economic trends, geopolitical events, and industry developments to enhance the accuracy of economic analyses
- BSc and MSc degree in Economics, or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of economic principles and theories
- Proficiency in statistical software (e.g., R, Python, STATA) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for economics and an eagerness to contribute innovative ideas to the team
- Minimal experience in macroeconomic research, financial analysis, or economic consulting or a bonus!
Apply for this job
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.