up to £80,000 plus up to 20% bonus and benefits
London, United Kingdom (hybrid)
A top-tier consultancy is seeking a Senior Manager to join due to the large growth of its projects! This is an exciting opportunity to get stuck in the competition, regulatory, and policy space and work with experts in the field.
The successful candidate will be detail-orientated, analyse large data sets, manage teams, clients and projects, and present results back effectively to clients and stakeholders. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to develop their careers in this diverse space and have a clear pathway to Director or Partner.
- Salary up to £80,000, plus bonus and benefits
- The ability to work across a variety of different competition, regulatory, and policy projects across different sectors
- A wide range of econometric, data science and data analytics engagements, including working with large data sets, scripting, coding, and data engineering analysis of APIs etc
- Ph.D. or Masters in numerical degree (Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics etc)
- Strong R, or Stata experience is essential
- Experience working within an economic consultancy/ firm is beneficial
- Experience in economics/ data science/ data analyst projects in the industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience analysing large amounts of data to support competition, regulatory, and policy changes
- Experience managing employees, clients, and projects
- Strong communication skills technically and when presenting findings to stakeholders
- Keen to learn consultancy and technical skills and up skill the team and clients
- Up to 20% Bonus
- Hybrid and flexible working
- 27 days holiday, with Birthdays additionally off
- Private health insurance
Apply for this job
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.