We are partnering with a renowned global consultancy known for its expertise in worldwide dispute resolution. This is a unique opportunity to join a newly established Paris team within a highly prestigious global consulting firm.
You will be joining the Financial Advisory team in Paris, focusing on the financial and economic aspects of dispute cases. As a consultant, you will conduct financial analyses, manage client interactions, draft reports, and contribute to business development. You will have the chance to work on top-quality cases on a worldwide basis.
- Leading projects and their delivery to clients
- Providing excellent and thorough financial analyses
- Using quantitative analytical and accounting skills
- Managing client relationships
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Finance or Economics
- A solid experience in a recognised consulting environment
- Experience conducting high-quality analysis
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- A strong interest in a career focused on international dispute cases
- Some experience in accounting
- Join an international environment where you will collaborate with diverse teammates from around the world
- Enjoy flexible working patterns promoting a healthy work-life balance tailored to individual needs
- Access extensive career development opportunities, including mentorship, and training programs
- Your contributions will have a profound and influential impact, creating a meaningful difference on a global scale
Apply for this job
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.