Cambridge, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
A growing hardware-software co-design company is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Researcher Language Modelling to join its team!
You will work within the machine learning team that focuses on training systems to transcribe both large vocabulary and context-specific auditory language. You will also develop strategies for data augmentation and data cleaning; help train junior staff and research relevant research and input ideas for the products to become more efficient.
- Salary up to £100,000!
- The opportunity to work with a growing company which creates products that don’t exist on the market
- Have the option to be involved in approving products and talking with clients
- Being a part of a fast-growing AI start-up
- Masters or PhD in a related scientific field (e.g., Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering) with a good theoretical understanding of machine learning/ deep learning
- Python experience is essential
- Experience in building and using deep-learning-based NLP models and techniques is essential
- Knowledge of machine learning models (e.g. BERT, GPT-2, GPT-3) and C++ would be advantageous
- Experience with recurrent LSTM-based models is advantageous
Apply for this job
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.