Cambridge, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
A leading AI software development company is looking for a Senior R&D Machine Learning Research Engineer to join its growing team!
You will work closely with the CTO, Product Leaders, Machine Learning Engineers, and R&D Platform Engineering teams. Your responsibilities include researching novel NLP techniques and training various machine learning models for production. Additionally, defining infrastructure requirements and assisting with software in all stages of the development cycle.
- Salary up to £100,000
- The opportunity to work within a leading AI company which is utilising cutting-edge NLP technology to process documents for customers with their legal needs
- Masters or PhD in a related scientific field (e.g., Machine Learning, NLP, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Speech and Language Processing) with a good theoretical understanding of machine learning/ deep learning
- Python experience is essential
- Experience as an individual contributor is required
- Experience researching novel techniques and integrating and building machine learning models, e.g., GPUs and LLMs is essential
- Engineering experience is advantageous
- Knowledge of machine learning models (BERT, Roberta, GPT-2, GPT-3 etc) and NLP Open-Source Libraries is beneficial
Apply for this job
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.